Yeah, but you can watch the Orioles and Nationals with crappy Baltimore CSS. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Going from memory, but they announced several times yesterday and today that the Arby's final would be aired on CSS on 1/4/07. Not sure of the time.
Just wish DISH would let me have that instead of the sorry POS that is Comcast Baltimore/DC. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Yeah, but you can watch the Orioles and Nationals with crappy Baltimore CSS. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
You forgot the Ravens and Redskins post-game reports. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
You all are leaving out the most important thing, the Terps! Just about the only thing I watch on there, that and ACC Sunday Night game of the week.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
No, we were talking about the real teams on there. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
I just hate having someone else decide who I get to watch. Since I have no interest in UM, the Deadskins, Revoltins, or Georgetown, I have no interest in their programming.
The month or so I had CSS, I watched it a lot more than I ever watched Comcast.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
[ QUOTE ]
You forgot the Ravens and Redskins post-game reports. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
[/ QUOTE ]
And just what's wrong with the Redskins. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You forgot the Ravens and Redskins post-game reports. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
[/ QUOTE ]
And just what's wrong with the Redskins. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[/ QUOTE ]
Nothing if you're dumb and lame enough to like them. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Call me Mr. Dumb, d amn what a year we have had.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
You get 40 FSN Networks if you buy the package. Granted I do like the station as well. If you just want to watch sports though, those FSN Networks are great. I'd take them over getting CSN and CSS any day of the week. Sad you cant get both.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Bookmarks